May 30th - Gouache for Illustrators Workshop
This workshop is over - it was great. Do you want to be part of the next one? Sign up below to get notfied
Summer is on it’s way (at least here in the UK), we are in a good mood, enjoy the sunny days and feel the creative vibes of summer festivals. It’s a wonderful time to brush up your skills and go on a creative journey
Always wanted to try gouache and go into illustration? Learn how to illustrate a cute animal portrait in gouache with this wonderful workshop :)
The workshop is open to all skill levels but specifically made for beginners - intermediate.
Offical start May 30th
In just two weeks you will learn:
- What makes things cute
- 2 sketching methods
- Brush stroke practice for painting fur
- How to create a beautiful animal portrait in Gouache.
1 lucky student who completes this workshop (fulfilling class project latest by final due date) will be chosen at random and receive 3 greeting cards of my cute forest animal collection and will be featured on my blog.
How does it work
- To participate in this workshop, please enroll in my class Gouache for Illustrators - Create a cute Animal Portrait and go through the video lessons - you can also click the button below.
- I'll send you reminders of deadlines and what you need to upload on time, so don't worry, we'll have a wonderful time.
- By posting/updating your class project you'll be able to receive feedback from me and your classmates.
- WIN - 1 lucky student who completes this workshop (fulfilling class project latest by final due date) will be chosen at random and receive 3 greeting cards of my cute forest animal collection and will be featured on my blog.
This workshop is perfect for everyone who wants to start illustrating with Gouache and get to know the medium in a friendly and supportive class environment.
I'm looking forward to see you there,